Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 9/2/2013
Sat, 9 February 2013 7:36AM
This week’s blogosphere is chock-full with beauty nostalgia. Put simply, these beauty bloggers all look back with fondness at past (and fantastic) beauty purchases. Check out the posts below to hear about some of their most prized makeup collections – some of the products have even made it in my shopping basket from time to time!
- Pretty Purple Polish takes us through the beauty goodies she bought in January
- Blushfully sizzles with Lush’s new bath bomb
- Emma Bovary Beauty tests an exciting new, and hydrating, beauty ingredient
- The Beauty Of Red Roses spills on one of her all-time favourite face mists
- Sleep And Water talks through the perfumes she still loves in her collection
Primpers, what are your all-time favourite beauty products, and why?
When was the last time you indulged in a bath bomb soak?
– Sarah Sayers