Sneak Peek: The Boxing Day Beauty Sales
Mon, 24 December 2012 3:45PM
It’s all about Christmas now, of course. But, what can I say, I’m always looking for the next big thing. So I already have my Boxing Day plans sorted.
For me, Boxing Day is when you end up with a box full of your favourite beauty products, thanks to the chaotic sales that occur nationwide.
I’m sure I’m not alone. Who doesn’t love stocking up on old faves at a fraction of the price?
Without further ado, here’s my list of the best beauty bargains to race for this Wednesday …
Who: The Balm
Where: Selected David Jones stores
- 30% off all Christmas packs and limited-edition palettes (including Balm Jovi)
- Buy two products and get 50% off the second product (as long as it’s of equal or of lesser value)
- ‘Bright and Pretty’ and ‘Bold and Bronzed’ kits will be down to $34.95 – that’s is a 62% saving!
Who: Essie Nail polish
What: 35% off the entire range (wowzers, Primpers!)
Who: Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics
Where: Napoleon Perdis Concept Stores, click here for a store locator
- Up to 70% off a selected range of products
- The new Beauty Stamps in Love and Fame (heart- and star-shaped beauty spots for your face: cute!) will be discounted from $29 to only $15!
Where: At approved ghd salons and at ghd
What: Up to $50 off selected styling tools until stocks last …
- ghd air, $149 (save $50)
- ghd IV Styler, $199 (save $40)
- ghd Gold Series stylers, $239 (save $30)
When: From the December 26 – January 25
Who: Molton Brown
Where: David Jones
What: There are 10 Molton Brown gift packs on sale, all at only $55, which is a saving of up to $30. My pick of the bunch is the Coco de Mer Duo (a shower gel and body lotion enriched with coconut, honey and tonka bean).
Who: Bobbi Brown
Where: Selected David Jones and Myer stores
What: Bobbi Brown’s Deluxe Skincare will be available at great-value prices:
- Soothing Cleansing Oil: 400ml for $90 (normally 200ml for $60)
- Eye Makeup Remover: 200ml for $68 (normally 100ml for $44)
- Hydrating Face Cream: 100ml for $122 (normally 50ml for $82)
*** UPDATE: ONLINE BEAUTY BARGAINS ***
Can’t get into town? Lucky then that some great skincare and makeup specials are but a click or two away.
At David Jones, save 25% on a lovely selection of Mor, Grown and Burt’s Bees, and 20% on the entire range of Dermalogica. Nice one, DJs.
– Sarah Sayers